Игровые Форумы - Показать сообщение отдельно - Work on the English Translation...
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 29.07.2008, 04:13   #21
Геймер Новичок

Отсутствует :(

Цитата:
Сообщение от dima12
In version 0.8.0225 there are spelling and syntactic mistakes at offers. From it some words it is simply impossible to translate into English language. It will be corrected in the following version "SoFS". Besides it at quests there are small picturesque words which as cause difficulties in translation because they are not dictionary. In the English version to you will have to think out it equivalents. I consider, that translation will be reduced to copying a part of dialogues that in English they were as are interesting and effective, as sound in Russian.

Successes! I Hope, that in other English-speaking countries our game as is pleasant to fans of piracy sagas.

Thank you very much for your well wishes. I can tell you this much, what you have done with Age of Pirates is what we here in the west were hoping for when we first bought the game. We have been disappointed again and again by Playlogic with thier patches to 'fix' the game and all the other problems we have had.
But seeing what you here and the folks over at SLiB have done continue to give us hope that there will be a truly worthwhile pirate game made.
I keep seeing all these wonderful looking games from developers in Russia and it makes me wish I actually knew how to read and speak the language just so I can experience them the way they were originally made.
I'll do my best to make sure that the English translation will read well and be as fun as what you have made.

Большое спасибо за ваши пожелания хорошо. Я могу сказать вам, это большое, что вы сделали с возрастом пиратов то, что мы здесь, в западной надеялись, когда мы купили первую игру. Мы были разочарованы снова и снова, Playlogic с их патчи для "исправления" игру и всех других проблем, которые мы испытали.

Но видеть, что вы здесь, и за ребят на SLiB сделали-прежнему дают нам надежду на то, что будет действительно полезным пиратские игры выступил.

Я все время видим все эти прекрасные перспективных игры от разработчиков в России, и она делает мне хотелось на самом деле знали, как читать и говорить на языке только так я могу их опыт, как они были изначально сделал.

Я сделаю все возможное, чтобы убедиться, что русский перевод будет читаться так и быть, как весело, как то, что вы сделали.