Игровые Форумы - Показать сообщение отдельно - Translating SFS for English
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 16.07.2007, 20:56   #15
Новичок

Отсутствует :(

Цитата:
Сообщение от SeadogX
mmm... can you say what's the problem exacktly, please?

OK, this is what i've done:

Installed AoP 1.41 in default path
Made Mod directory in other folder with a subdirectory Corsairs3 : ...\MODS\Corsairs3
Patched default game to 1.5 (patch doesn´t allow to choose path)
Copied 1.5 full game to ...\Corsairs3
Executed setuptdm.exe to ...\Corsairs3
Executed k3_addon_tdm_ver_030411.exe to ...\Corsairs3
Executed engine.exe in ...\Corsairs3 ==> Something wrong: Controls are in russian
Changed ...\Corsairs3\RESOURCE\INI\texts\language.ini file from russian default to english default (removing the ;)
Now controls in english, main menu works OK. But when new game started on a ship deck, it says "press F3" "exit locked", and controls don´t work. Exit to desktop with engine error after some key hits.

So i missed or messed something. I have the files Secrets of the Far Seas - 0.1.0201.7z and Secrets of the Far Seas - 0.1.0207 Patch.7z but i thought they were included in setuptdm.exe.

I´d ask/advice to make a sticky post at the beginning of the english forum and update it as new improvements are made, with this information:

What you need to start :

.- Corsairs3 or Aop (really i´m not sure if they are exactly the same) installed (or not) in english version
.- Patch 1.5 installed (or not)in english version
.- If it´s necessary to install it in default path or how can be moved to another folder.
.- If it´s necessary to leave the addon folder default name as it is, ??????? 3 (or not).
.- Starforce removal utility and nocd (or not).

What you need to download from the forum and help to do it :

.- Link to web translator to help registering, and help to deal with the forum. The control buttons aren´t translated by web translator nor can be copied to translate them.
.- Links to last full translated version and updates. This is already done.
.- How to install it with precise instructions.
.- Maybe update the readme and translate splash screens of the installer because they can´t be copied to clipboard to translate.

.- Finally/optionally What you need to download the last not translated versions, if help is needed.

Цитата:
Q. On what version of game Age of Pirates: Carribean Tales to put addon?
A. We recommend on 0.99. Basically it is possible on any, but categorically not recommend to put a top fashion V.9.

After reding this in the FAQ i don´t understand anything.

Now you can make some laughs after seeing how much confused i am.

Sorry for this long post, i think it would really help. I've readen the PAhoy post, but there are 14 pages with someone asking 3d navigation, someone complaining about a phantom virus, someone translating the addon by parts, while people are asking help to solve the quests, and other funny things. If a sticky post is made, it could be posted in both forums.