Игровые Форумы - Показать сообщение отдельно - Work on the English Translation...
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 26.07.2008, 01:32   #17
BGTeam

Отсутствует :(

Отправить сообщение для  SeadogX с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для SeadogX с помощью Skype™

damn, it looks like we have a big problem of difference between our time zones, i think the only chance to meet each other online it is if you are online at your night about 0 or 1 hours a.m., it will be my morning, about 9 or 10 a.m., so there we can meet ) because now i have 0:23 and you just 14:23 as i understand, so even if i will wait to 3 hours of night you would still have 17 hours and you are at work or moving home...

i'll spent this weekend in the country (i mean dacha, summer cottage), so i'd have icq only in my mobile phone and even if you find me there, it'll be difficult to speak, so i propose to try this YOUR-NIGHT-MY-MORNING meeting on my monday's morning, so for you it will be sunday's late evening and beginning of monday.

P.S. i have never worked with guy from the US, but i hope we'll find the way out, your help will be really useful