Игровые Форумы - Показать сообщение отдельно - Request: The Black Pearl with aft cabin
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 17.05.2007, 22:45   #1
Новичок

Отсутствует :(

По умолчанию Request: The Black Pearl with aft cabin

I've learned recetly that you have modified my Black Pearl by adding aft cabin.

I am happy that someone has decided to modify my Pearl, but I am not happy with the quality of his work. Therefore, I have decided to make my own aft cabin with transparent windows.

You can download her here.

Because I don't have Maya, I am forced to use rather complicated way of making GM files, and all my GM files have several bugs. The most annoying is "mirror lightning" bug: in PotC, it causes the model to be shaded the wrong way - whenever light falls on my models, the shadows are in the opposite direction - the part that should be dark is bright, and part that should be bright is dark.

However, your version of the Black Pearl doesn't have that bug; in fact, it is exported almost perfectly, so it looks to me that you most likely have Maya and are able to export models directly into GM format.

I'm telling you this because I would like to ask you a favor: could you import my Pearl into Maya and export it again, fixing those bugs? You can use this BP later in AoP, of course.