Игровые Форумы - Показать сообщение отдельно - Translating SFS for English
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 16.07.2007, 23:22   #16
BGTeam

Отсутствует :(

Отправить сообщение для  SeadogX с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для SeadogX с помощью Skype™

Okay-okay-okay, wait

First of all, what's a 1.5 patch and why you install it? For example I even don't know what is it, it looks like it is any english not official patch, so why you try to use it with SoFS, it's absolutely not a same, guys made SoFS in best view on russian patches, not on english. So 1.5 it's lol here (imho).

Next, if F.A.Q. said that you need to install it on 0.99, why are you trying to install it on 1.41?

And finally - I think a big problem can be in your personal changings as
Цитата:
Сообщение от Mumbala
Executed engine.exe in ...\Corsairs3 ==> Something wrong: Controls are in russian
Changed ...\Corsairs3\RESOURCE\INI\texts\language.ini file from russian default to english default (removing the ;)
Now controls in english

these your changings could be trouble really. i understand that you can't play even with russian controls (don't tell about dialogs & texts), but this is why we work on the english version. So, we can say, that we will GUARANTEE a normal game for you only on english version, because it will be 100% addepted to english AoP and other english troubles.
Now it all looks very trouble, isn't it?

P.S.
Цитата:
Сообщение от Mumbala
.- Corsairs3 or Aop (really i´m not sure if they are exactly the same) installed (or not) in english version

It looks lol, but i think we are not sure exacktly too. :D Cuz for example SoFS added on v 0.99, and as I know AoP haven't v 0.99.

In concluding - we are working.