Игровые Форумы - Показать сообщение отдельно - Work on the English Translation...
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 25.07.2008, 13:56   #15
BGTeam

Отсутствует :(

Отправить сообщение для  SeadogX с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для SeadogX с помощью Skype™

sadly, i didn't understand your last post, what audio do you mean? first of all we should complete the dialogues in text version, i'll give you part of them, when you meet me in icq and you'll complete them, then return to me and then i'll give you the plan of futher work

and don't forget that there will be a lot of new dialogues and other things in 1.0 russian release, so we'll have to translate it too, maybe Corsair will give me 1.0 dialogues before the release, then it'll be faster.

finally, I think we should work with aim to release SoFS 1.0 English Version to the winter holidays and better of all to the New Year, so release should be somewhere about 25-31 of December 2008.

also it's important to understand that English 1.0 will be different from Russian 1.0, perhaps there we would even have a few new dialogues and quests.

Последний раз редактировалось SeadogX, 25.07.2008 в 14:03.