Игровые Форумы - Показать сообщение отдельно - Request of the SoFS Devs...
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 26.08.2008, 04:05   #6
Геймер Новичок

Отсутствует :(

Actually I still am working on that, Dima. I only asked about the models because there were a number of folks over on the PiratesAhoy site that were commenting on some of the beautiful ship models in SoFS, and they said it would be nice if we could use them.
Something else that also came up in our talks over there is the idea of BGTeam and the Build Team working together and possibly combining both mods together for both PotC and AoP.
I am still working on the translation now and right now most of the text is translated, my next step is to go through everything and make sure its both grammatically correct as well as maintains the original story that BGTeam told. Some of it is pretty easy, other parts can be a bit confusing on what is really being said by the NPC's and PC's simply because the translation software is sometimes too dumb to catch the nuances of Russian.
But I am still plugging away at it trying to get it all right and well translated.

If you guys like the idea of collaborating with the PiratesAhoy! Build Team, visit us over there and let us know what you think.

Thanks!

Cap'n Drow